How does blockchain work as a decentralized ledger accessed across the world? We discuss how it operates without a central authority - everyone who participates in the network has the financial incentive that no one lies. This creates data that is secure and has integrity. Everything runs on a neutral protocol - no one can manipulate it. No interference from a third party.
What is best suited for blockchain? With real-world examples, we discuss what major industries currently benefit - and where there is potential. Blockchain software development kits are available for developers to discover what blockchain can be used for. Logics and Libraries available to the large world of JS developers.
Don't forget the lisk.js event this summer, and make sure to visit @maxkordek on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MaxKordek.
- AJ- Web3 Is Going Just Great
- AJ- The Great Blockchain Debate
- AJ - The Line Goes Up Documentary
- AJ - How the Crypto Story Ends
- AJ- Creeds of Craftsmanship
- Follow CoolAJ86 Live Streams:
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/coolaj86
- Twitch: https://twitch.tv/coolaj86
- Follow Beyond Code:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2KJHARTj6KRpKzLU1sVxBA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/@_beyondcode
- Charles- Pandemic Legacy Season Zero on Amazon
- Charles- BoardGameGeek
- Charles- Beyond Code Bootcamp
- Charles - Top End Devs Summit in June
- Charles - JS Remote Conference in July
- Charles- Rails 7 - Q & A in August *Charles- Rails 7 - Q & A in August
- Charles- Podio
- Max- Bitcoin 2022 Crypto Conference