Today we talk with Dejan Miličić, a consultant with more than 20 years of experience as a professional software developer with RavenDB. His areas of expertise are designing, writing, and maintaining applications, with a focus on software architecture and backend development.
Dejan discusses the challenges and benefits of NoSQL databases, and what he has learned along the way to simplify and reduce the time required to make changes. We also talk about ways to approach different types of NoSQL databases, and how they should be used.
- NoSQL Database | RavenDB ACID NoSQL Document Database
- Kaggle: Your Machine Learning and Data Science Community
- Tweets by @6figuredev
- AJ- Ethan Garofolo on YouTube
- AJ - Microservices on YouTube
- AJ - I Have Delivered Value… But At What Cost?
- AJ - Brandon Sanderson
- Chuck - Scythe
- Chuck - Yellowstone
- Dejan - Idris
- Steve - Low Earth Orbit Visualization
- Steve - Utah - Arches, Canyonlands, Lake Powell, Bryce Canyon, Monument Valley