SolidJS is a web development framework that focuses on using reactivity and carries forward several ideas from Knockout.js.
Ryan Carniato, the creator of SolidJS breaks down the history and ideas behind SolidJS and compares it to React and other frameworks.
- AJ- Creeds of Craftsmanship
- Follow CoolAJ86 Live Streams:
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/coolaj86
- Twitch: https://twitch.tv/coolaj86
- Follow Beyond Code:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2KJHARTj6KRpKzLU1sVxBA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/@_beyondcode
- Charles- Dice Forge | Board Game | BoardGameGeek
- Charles- BoardGameGeek
- Charles- Conferences | Top End Devs
- Ryan- Corset - Declarative reactive UI without the complexity of SPAs
- Steve- Twitter: Dad Jokes ( @Dadsaysjokes )